This kid-friendly meal is great for adults too!
Almond Crusted Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Containers: 1Y 1R .5B
Total Time: 35 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
Yield: 4 servings
2 Tbsp. raw honey
2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 tsp. rice wine vinegar
Nonstick cooking spray (or olive oil cooking spray)
2 large eggs
2 Tbsp. water
1 lb. raw chicken breast tenders, skinless
1 cup whole wheat Panko bread crumbs (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
½ cup finely chopped sliced almonds
1 dash tsp. sea salt
1 dash tsp. ground black pepper
1. Combine honey, mustard, and vinegar in a small bowl; mix well. Chill.
2. Preheat oven to 425° F.
3. Line baking sheet with foil; lightly coat with spray.
4. Combine eggs and water in a medium shallow bowl; whisk to blend.
5. Soak chicken in egg mixture for 30 minutes, turning once; set aside.
6. Combine bread crumbs, almonds, salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag; shake to combine.
7. Working with a few pieces at a time, lift chicken from egg mixture, letting excess drip back into bowl, and drop into bag containing bread crumb mixture. Seal bag and shake to coat; repeat with remaining chicken.
8.Place chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes, until no longer pink in the middle and golden brown.
9. Serve with honey mustard dipping sauce.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: