Oatmeal=comfort food!!! And one of my favorite fall/winter breakfasts!
Baked Vanilla Oatmeal with Nutmeg
21 Day Fix Containers: 2Y
Total Time: 50 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 40 min.
Yield: Makes 8 servings, about ⅔ cup each
Nonstick cooking spray
3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1½ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. ground nutmeg
¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
3 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
2 Tbsp. raw honey
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Lightly coat a 2-quart baking dish with spray.
3. Combine oats, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine almond milk, extract, eggs, applesauce, and honey in a large bowl; whisk to blend.
5. Add oat mixture to milk mixture; mix well.
6. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
7. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until top has browned.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: