Low in calories, high in flavor! This salad will help with those cravings for your favorite barbecue salad that might not be quite as healthy! Enjoy!!
Barbecued Cauliflower Salad
Containers: 2G 1.5Y 1B .5O
Total Time: 26 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 11 min.
Yield: 2 servings
½ medium cauliflower, cut into florets (or 3 cups florets)
½ tsp. olive oil
¼ cup barbecue sauce, reduced-sugar
3 cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
½ cup canned black beans, drained, rinsed
½ cup corn kernels
¼ medium red onion, chopped
1 medium carrot, shredded
¼ cup Healthier Ranch Dressing
½ medium avocado, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Place cauliflower on a large baking sheet.
3. Drizzle with oil. Toss to blend. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Brush cauliflower evenly with barbeque sauce. Bake for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Set aside to cool.
5. Combine lettuce, beans, corn, onion, carrot, and Healthier Ranch Dressing in a medium serving bowl; toss gently to blend.
6. Top with cool cauliflower and avocado. Serve immediately.
• Look for barbecue sauce that has an ingredient list that does not contain artificial sweeteners, additives, or preservatives. There are many brands on the market that are sweetened with small amounts of honey, maple syrup, or molasses.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: