BEAST TURKEY CHILI
Makes 4 servings, 1 1/2 cups each
What you need:
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey meat
1 medium white onion, chopped
1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 Tablespoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
1 (15 oz.) can kidney or pinto beans, rinsed and drained
1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce (no sugar-added variety)
2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What to do:
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add turkey, onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
- Add cumin, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper; stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in kidney beans and tomato sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and gently simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 min. or until thickened.
- Serve warm sprinkled with parsley.
Tip from the trainer: Store in individual containers and freeze for future!
#teamleadfitness #leadfitness #fitmama #letsgethealthy#fitspiration #fitwithcrohns
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: