These smell amazing while they are baking! Enjoy!!
Blueberry Maple Muffins
21 Day Fix Containers: 1.5Y
Total Time: 24 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 14 min.
Yield: 15 servings, 1 muffin each
Nonstick cooking spray (optional)
1 cup whole wheat flour
¾ cup + 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
¼ cup wheat germ
1½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. fine sea salt
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
2 large eggs
½ cup pure maple syrup
1 cup low-fat buttermilk
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1½ cups fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Prepare 15 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with spray.
3. Combine flours, wheat germ, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine eggs and maple syrup in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
5. Add buttermilk, oil, and extract; whisk to blend.
6. Add flour mixture to egg mixture; mix until just blended.
7. Gently fold in blueberries.
8. Divide batter among 15 prepared muffin cups.
9. Bake 13 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown and tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
10. Transfer muffins to rack; cool.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: