Blueberry muffins have been a family fave for a long time- and this recipe is a new find that we are LOVING. It's cleaned up even more than our usual recipe AND it's 21 Day Fix friendly-double win!
Give it a try and tell me what you think!!
Blueberry Oatmeal Blender Muffins
21 Day Fix Container Equivalents: 1Y 1/2P 1/2B
Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog
-nonstick cooking spray (optional)
-1 cup reduced fat (2%) plain Greek Yogurt
-3 Tbsp. raw honey
-2 large very ripe bananas, cut into chunks
-2 large eggs
-1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
-2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
-1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
-1/2 tsp. baking soda
-1/2 tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
-2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
-2/3 cup chopped raw walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or lightly coating with spray.
3. Place yogurt, honey, bananas, eggs, extract, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth, scraping once or twice, as needed.
4. Gently fold in blueberries and walnuts.
5. Evenly divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes , or until tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Transfer muffins to rack; cool.
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: