These muffins are so quick to make, and they freeze well too! You can customize these muffins with your favorite fruit too! Enjoy!! <3 <3 <3
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
Portion Fix Containers: 1Y .5P .5B
Total Time: 40 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 25 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 muffin each
Nonstick cooking spray (optional)
1 cup reduced fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
3 Tbsp. raw honey
2 large very ripe bananas, cut into chunks
2 large eggs
½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
⅔ cup chopped raw walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or lightly coating with spray.
3. Place yogurt, honey, bananas, eggs, extract, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth, scraping once or twice, as needed.
4. Gently fold in blueberries and walnuts.
5. Evenly divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Transfer muffins to rack; cool.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: