Breakfast anyone?! 😍🍴
Feel free to SHARE!
21DF Containers: 1.5Y .5G .5R .5B .5tsp
Total Time: 30 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Yield: 4 servings, 1 quesadilla each
2 tsp. olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium red (or orange) bell pepper, chopped
2 medium jalapenos, seeds and veins removed, finely chopped (optional)
3 large eggs, lightly beaten
4 large egg whites (½ cup)
4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion, bell pepper, and jalapenos (if desired); cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent. Reduce heat to medium-low.
3. Add eggs and egg whites; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until eggs are set. Remove from heat.
4. Top each tortilla evenly with egg mixture and cheese.
5. Fold each tortilla in half; cook in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, for 4 to 5 minutes, turning once, until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown.
Tip: You can cook quesadillas you are going to eat or serve, and you can tightly wrap the others and refrigerate for 3 to 4 days (or freeze them). This is a great way to have breakfasts prepared in advance.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: