There's a hidden ingredient in these burgers that adds moisture to the burgers! Enjoy!!
Burgers with Roasted Garlic and Rosemary
21 Day Fix Containers: 1G 2Y 1R
Total Time: 1 hr. 17 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 1 hr. 7 min.
Yield: 4 servings
1 whole garlic bulb
1 lb. raw 95% lean ground sirloin
1 medium zucchini, coarsely grated
6 fresh rosemary sprigs, leaves removed and finely chopped, stems discarded
¼ tsp. sea salt
½ tsp. cracked black pepper
4 whole-grain hamburger buns
4 slices medium tomato
4 lettuce leaves
4 red onion slices
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Remove outer papery white layer from garlic, keeping each individual clove covered, and keeping cloves attached to the bulb. Cut off top ½-inch of bulb. Place on a piece of aluminum foil; wrap to completely seal. Bake for 45 minutes, or until tender.
3. Preheat grill or broiler to high.
4. When cool enough to handle, peel away foil from garlic. Squeeze garlic into a large bowl.
5. Add sirloin, zucchini, rosemary, salt, and pepper; mix well. Shape mixture into four patties.
6. Grill or broil patties for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
7. Top each bottom bun with a patty, tomato slice, lettuce leaf, onion slice, and top bun.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: