Happy Taco Tuesday!! Enjoy this colorful restaurant favorite in your own home!!
Chicken and Veggie Fajitas
21 Day Fix Containers: 1Y 1R 1.5G .5tsp
Total Time: 53 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 7 min.
Yield: 4 servings, 2 fajitas each
1 tsp. chili powder
1 dash sea salt
½ tsp. ground cumin
½ tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. olive oil, divided use
4 (4-oz.) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into ½-inch strips
½ medium green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
½ medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
½ medium yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
1 yellow (or orange) carrot, sliced thin
1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
8 (6-inch) whole wheat (or corn) tortillas, warm
½ cup fresh tomato salsa (pico de gallo)
Lime wedges (for garnish; optional)
1. Combine chili powder, salt, cumin, garlic powder, and 1 tsp. oil in large re-sealable plastic bag.
2. Add chicken; mix gently to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Heat remaining 1 tsp .oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Empty contents of bag into skillet; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add bell peppers, onion, and carrot; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp. Remove from heat.
5. Add lime juice; mix well.
6. Top each tortilla evenly with chicken mixture and salsa; garnish with lime wedges if desired.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: