This chicken is marinated in a delicious marinade and topped with a yummy combination of ingredients. Enjoy this quick and easy chicken!!
Chicken Breast with Feta and Artichoke
Containers: .5G 1R .5B
Total Time: 1 hr. 28 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 18 min.
Yield: 8 servings
1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
3 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano, divided use
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, divided use
1½ tsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tsp. ground black pepper
8 (4-oz. each) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
1 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 5 oz.)
1 medium tomato, chopped
½ cup canned artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained
½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped, reconstituted in hot water for 10
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Combine yogurt, garlic, 2 Tbsp. oregano, 1 Tbsp. parsley, lemon juice, and pepper in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
2. Place chicken in a glass dish. Top with yogurt mixture. Marinate in the refrigerator, covered, turning once, for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
3. Preheat grill or broiler on high.
4. Combine cheese, tomato, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, remaining 1 Tbsp. oregano, and 1 remaining Tbsp. parsley in a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
5. Grill or broil chicken for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in the middle. Set aside.
6. Heat oven 350° F.
7. Place chicken on a baking pan lightly coated with spray. Top each piece with 1 rounded Tbsp. of cheese mixture. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the cheese is lightly browned.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: