Make your own delicious chicken patties seasoned with garlic and spices and build them into a memorable sandwich with Swiss cheese and whole grain ciabatta rolls.
Chicken Ciabatta Sandwiches with Homemade Chicken Patties
21 Day Fix Containers: 1G 1Y 1R .5B/O
Total Time: 27 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 12 min.
Yield: 4 servings, 1 sandwich each
1 lb. raw chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into chunks
1 medium carrot, grated
2 green onions, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
1 dash ground white pepper
½ tsp. ground cumin 1 tsp. olive oil
4 whole grain ciabatta rolls, cut in half
4 tsp. Dijon mustard
8 slices medium tomato
4 thin slices medium red onion
4 thin slices Swiss cheese (about 1 oz.)
1. Combine chicken, carrot, green onions, garlic, lemon juice, pepper, and cumin in a large bowl; mix well.
2. Form chicken mixture into 4 patties. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add patties; cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat.
5. Top bottom of each ciabatta with 1 tsp. mustard, chicken patty, 2 tomato slices, 1 onion slice, 1 slice of cheese, and top of each ciabatta.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: