This Chicken Noodle Soup comes together quick, and is ready within an hour!!
Chicken Noodle Soup
Containers: .5G 1R 1Y .5tsp
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 36 minutes
Total Time: 51 minutes
Yield: 6 servings, approx. 1½ cups each
3 oz. dry whole wheat bow-tie pasta (or penne or rotini)
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
2 medium carrots, sliced
2 medium celery stalks, sliced
6 cups low-sodium organic chicken broth
1½ lbs. cooked shredded chicken breast (approx. 4½ cups)
¾ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
¼ tsp. ground white pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
3. Add onion, carrots, and celery; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
4. Add broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; gently boil for 5 minutes.
5. Add chicken, salt, and pepper; gently boil for 10 minutes.
6. Evenly divide pasta between six serving bowls. Top evenly with soup; serve immediately.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: