Lunch time 😋🍴
21 Day Fix Contatiners: 1Y 1R
Total Time: 18 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 8 min.
Yield: 4 servings, 2 tacos each
1 tsp. olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 lb. raw chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
½ tsp. ground cumin
Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
8 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warm
¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and chicken; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent and chicken is no longer pink.
3. Add garlic and cumin; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended.
4. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
5. Top tortillas evenly with chicken mixture; garnish with cilantro.
6. Serve immediately.
(From the Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: