Use this lighter bread in many different ways! Enjoy!
Total Time: 40 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Yield: 3 servings, 2 pieces each
Nonstick cooking spray
3 large eggs
1 dash cream of tartar
1 dash sea salt (or Himalayan salt) (to taste, optional)
⅓ cup reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
1. Heat oven to 300° F.
2. Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
3. Separate egg yolks from egg whites. Place whites in a medium bowl. Place yolks in a separate medium bowl. Set aside.
4. Add cream of tartar to egg whites. Beat with a mixer on high until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes. Set aside.
5. Add salt and yogurt to egg yolks. Beat with a mixer on medium until blended.
6. Gently fold ⅓ of egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture. Fold in the remaining egg white mixture until just incorporated, being careful not to overmix.
7. Using a spoon, transfer a scoop of egg mixture onto prepared baking sheet, gently spreading into a thick pancake shape about 3 inches in diameter. Repeat with remaining batter.
8. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and exterior is crispy to the touch. Immediately loosen cloud breads with a spatula; allow to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: