Need a new side dish?! Try this!!
Coconut and Lime Cauliflower "Fried Rice"
Containers: 1G 1O
Total Time: 35 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
Yield: 8 servings, approx. ½ cup each
2 medium heads cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 Tbsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil, divided use
1 (13.66-oz.) can unsweetened organic lite coconut milk
1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
4 Tbsp. fresh lime juice, divided use
4 tsp. finely chopped lime zest
½ cup finely chopped cilantro; reserve a small amount for garnish
¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1. Place half of cauliflower in food processor; pulse until cauliflower is chopped into pieces about the size of rice. Repeat with the other half. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add cauliflower; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 6 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk, coconut, and 3 Tbsp. lime juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; gently boil, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 12 minutes, or until tender and liquid evaporates.
5. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, and salt; cook for 2 minutes, or until lime juice evaporates.
6. Divide evenly into eight serving bowls; garnish evenly with cilantro.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: