This delicious chicken has all the flavor and juiciness - if not more - as your favorite fried chicken, without the added fat and calories!! Enjoy!!
Crispy Oven-Baked Chicken
Containers: 1Y 1R
Total Time: 1 hr. 2 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 22 min.
Yield: 8 servings
3 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce (like Tabasco)
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 large eggs
8 (5-oz.) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
Nonstick cooking spray
2 cups whole-wheat Panko bread crumbs (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
½ tsp. ground black pepper
1. Combine hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and eggs in a shallow dish; mix well.
2. Add chicken; soak, turning once, for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 425° F.
4. Line baking sheet with foil; lightly coat with spray.
5. Combine bread crumbs and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag; shake to combine. Set aside.
6. Working with one piece at a time, lift chicken from egg mixture, letting excess drip back into bowl, and drop into bag containing bread crumb mixture. Seal bag and shake to coat; repeat with remaining chicken.
7. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, turning after 10 minutes; or until no longer pink in the middle and golden brown.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: