Enjoy this healthy fried rice!!
Easy Fried Rice
21 Day Fix Containers: .5G .5R 1Y 1tsp.
Total Time: 22 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 12 min.
Yield: 4 servings, about ¾ cup each
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
1 medium onion, chopped
2 large egg whites
1½ cups cooked brown rice, cooled
8 oz. cooked chicken breast, boneless, skinless, chopped
4 oz. fresh peas (about ½ cup) (optional)
2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 green onion, thinly sliced (for garnish; optional)
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion begins to soften. Reduce heat to medium.
3. Add egg whites; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until eggs start to set.
4. Add rice, chicken, peas, and soy sauce; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
5. Divide evenly into four serving bowls; garnish evenly with green onion.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: