This delicious breakfast is colorful, full of flavor, and high in protein! Win!! Enjoy!
Egg White Breakfast Burrito
21 Day Fix Containers: 1G 1Y 1R
Total Time: 17 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 7 min.
Yield: 1 serving
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. finely chopped red bell pepper
1 Tbsp. finely chopped yellow bell pepper
1 Tbsp. finely chopped green bell pepper
1 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
3 large egg whites (1/3 cup)
1 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortilla, warm
1 slice low-sodium turkey bacon, cooked, chopped
Ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
2 Tbsp. fresh tomato salsa
1. Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add bell peppers and onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft.
3. Add eggs; cook, over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until eggs are set.
4. Top tortilla with egg mixture, turkey bacon, and pepper (if desired).
5. Roll tortilla burrito-style.
6. Serve with salsa.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: