Have you ever tried fish tacos?? A fun way to change up your taco night!
Grilled Tilapia Tacos with Fresh Mango Avocado Salsa
Containers: 1Y .5G .5R .5B
Total Time: 30 min.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Yield: 4 servings, 1 taco each
½ medium mango, chopped
¼ medium red onion, finely chopped
½ medium avocado, chopped
½ medium jalapeno pepper, seeds and veins removed, chopped
2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt), divided use
1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
1 lb. raw whitefish (or tilapia, or cod, or mahi mahi), washed, patted dry
4 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warm
1 cup shredded red cabbage
4 lime wedges (for garnish; optional)
1. Preheat grill or broiler on high.
2. To make mango avocado salsa, combine mango, onion, avocado, jalapeno, cilantro, ¼ tsp. salt, and lime juice in a medium bowl; toss gently to blend. Set aside.
3. Season fish with remaining ¼ tsp. salt.
4. Grill or broil fish for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
5. Evenly top tortillas with fish, cabbage, and salsa. Serve with lime wedges.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: