Enjoy this healthier spin on a favorite party dip!
French Onion Dip
Containers: .5R 1tsp
Total Time: 3 hrs. 35 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 25 min.
Yield: 7 servings, about 3 Tbsp. each
2 Tbsp. olive oil
4 medium onions, chopped
½ cup low-sodium organic beef broth
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
½ tsp. garlic powder
Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
2 cups reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
1. Heat oil in medium saucepan over very low heat.
2. Add onions; cook, stirring frequently, for about 20 minutes, or until onions are soft and golden brown.
3. Add broth, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper if desired; cook, over medium heat, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, or until broth has evaporated. Remove from heat. Let onion mixture cool completely.
4. Combine onion mixture and yogurt in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Chill, covered, for 1 hour (or overnight).
6. Serve with raw vegetables for dipping.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: