Enjoy these frozen treats! Perfect to cool off in the summer without the added sugar and calories!
Frozen Banana Pops
Portion Fix Containers: 1P .5Y 1tsp
Total Time: 3 hrs. 17 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 2 min.
Yield: 12 servings, ½ banana each
6 large bananas, cut in half lengthwise
½ scoop Vanilla Vegan Shakeology
2 tsp. all-natural peanut butter
3 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil, divided use
¼ cup semi-sweet (or dark) chocolate chips, no dairy added (approx. 2 oz.)
2 Tbsp. chopped raw pistachios
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Place a popsicle stick into each banana. Place on prepared baking sheet. Set aside.
3. Combine Shakeology, peanut butter, and 3 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl; mix well.
4. Place in small re-sealable plastic bag. Squeeze out most of the air; seal top. Cut off a tiny corner of plastic bag containing chocolate. Evenly pipe peanut butter mixture over bananas. Set aside.
5. Place chocolate chips and remaining 2 tsp. oil in microwave-safe container. Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave for an additional 30 to 45 seconds, or until just melted. Do not overcook. Place in small re-sealable plastic bag. Squeeze out most of the air; seal top.
6. Cut off a tiny corner of plastic bag containing chocolate. Evenly pipe chocolate over bananas.
7. Sprinkle evenly with pistachios.
8. Freeze for 2 to 3 hours, or until hard.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: