Pork chops taste delicious with all sorts of fruits. This flavorful peach and jalapeño salsa makes a superb summertime topping! It’s quick and easy to make, and is ready in minutes. All you have to do is grill the meat!
Grilled Pork Chops with Peach and Jalepeno Salsa
21 Day Fix Containers: .5P 1R
Total Time: 30 min.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Yield: 4 servings, 1 pork chop each
2 medium ripe peaches, peeled, chopped
¼ medium red onion, chopped
1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeds and veins removed, chopped
¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
½ tsp. hot pepper sauce (like Tabasco)
2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
4 (4-oz.) center-cut pork chops, lean, boneless
¼ tsp. sea salt
¼ tsp. ground black pepper
1. Combine peaches, onion, jalapeño, red pepper flakes, lime juice, hot pepper sauce, and cilantro; mix well. Set aside.
2. Preheat grill or broiler on high.
3. Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
4. Grill or broil chops for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
5. Top pork chops evenly with salsa; serve immediately.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: