1 lb. boneless skinless chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces (I used breast tenderloins because they’re easiest to cut into small cubes, but any boneless skinless breasts or thighs will work)
2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
1 medium red bell pepper, diced
1 medium green bell pepper, diced
2 small sweet potatoes (8 ounces each), peeled and diced into small 1-inch cubes
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1 teaspoon canola oil
1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar (or brown sugar)
1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
1 tablespoon lime juice
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
3. Place chicken, pineapple, peppers, and potatoes onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with sesame oil and canola oil; sprinkle with sugar and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat all ingredients.
4. Roast in oven for 15 minutes; stir, and return to oven to an additional 10 minutes or until lightly browned and chicken is cooked through.
5. Sprinkle with coconut and drizzle with lime juice just before serving.
(Recipe from theseasonedmom.com)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: