Fast, easy, and TASTY dinner idea!!!
Feel free to share!
Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
Total Time: 1 hr. 40 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Yield: 8 servings
½ cup fresh lemon juice
¼ cup raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 lbs. raw chicken thighs, boneless, skinless (about 8 thighs)
Nonstick cooking spray
½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
½ tsp. ground black pepper
Lemon wedges (for garnish; optional)
Fresh parsley sprigs (for garnish; optional)
1. Combine lemon juice, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic in a nonreactive dish. Add chicken; cover and marinate, in refrigerator, for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 425° F.
3. Remove chicken from dish, reserving marinade. Arrange in a shallow baking pan lightly coated with spray.
4. Pour reserved marinade over chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake, basting the first 20 minutes with marinade, for 20 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear. Discard any leftover marinade.
6. Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley if desired.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: