These mini Denver quiches with ham, cheese, and bell pepper are perfect bite-sized appetizers for brunch, and they make a great grab-and-go breakfast!
Mini Denver Quiches
21 Day Fix Container: .5R
Total Time: 30 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
Yield: 12 servings
6 large eggs
1½ cups nonfat milk
Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
Non-stick cooking spray
½ medium onion, chopped
½ medium green bell pepper, chopped
½ medium red bell pepper, chopped
2 oz. low-sodium, nitrite-free lean ham, chopped
2 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. Combine eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper if desired; whisk to blend. Set aside.
3. Lightly coat a twelve cup muffin tin with spray.
4. Evenly place onion, bell peppers, ham, and cheese into muffin cups.
5. Evenly pour egg mixture over onion mixture in cups.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of quiche comes out clean.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: