These are delish and very kid-friendly!! Enjoy some this weekend!!
Monster No-Bake Cookies
1¼ cups quick OR old fashioned oats
½ cup natural (no sugar added! peanuts only!) creamy peanut butter
¼ cup honey
⅓ cup mini m&ms
⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
1. Put all ingredients into a medium sized bowl.
2. Stir well until everything is combined and oats and chocolate pieces are coated with wet ingredients.
3. Roll mixture into small balls. (try not to lick your fingers, too much ;) )
4. Place bites on a cookie sheet.
5. Allow to set in the fridge till solid. (OR, who am I kidding, eat them right away!!)
6. Store in fridge in an airtight container or ziplock bag.
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: