Delish flavors in this breakfast sandwich!! Enjoy!!
Mozzarella and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
Portion Fix Containers: .5R 2Y .5B
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Serving: 1 sandwich
1 large egg
2 large egg whites
1 Tbsp. low-fat milk
Nonstick cooking spray
2 Tbsp. chopped roasted red bell pepper
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
Ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
1 slice part-skim mozzarella cheese (½ oz)
1 whole wheat English muffin, split, toasted
1. Combine egg, egg whites, and milk in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
2. Heat small nonstick skillet, lightly coated with spray, over medium-low heat.
3. Add eggs; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add roasted red bell pepper and basil. Season with pepper if desired; cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until set.
5. Top muffin half with cheese, eggs, and second muffin half.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: