No-Bake Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes
Containers: 1Y 1tsp.
Total Time: 8 hrs. 20 min.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: Makes 14 servings, 1 ball each
⅓ cup whole raw almonds
½ cup + 1½ tsp. unsweetened shredded coconut, divided use
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. ground nutmeg
1½ tsp. coconut (or palm) sugar
2 scoops Vanilla Shakeology
½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
6 medjool dates, pitted, coarsely chopped
2 Tbsp. + 1½ tsp. raw honey
1. Soak almonds in water overnight to remove skins; drain. Set aside.
2. Place 1½ tsp. coconut, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar in food processor; process for 20 seconds. Set aside.
3. Place remaining ½ cup coconut in food processor; process for 1 minute to release oils.
4. Add almonds, Shakeology, extract, and salt; pulse until well blended.
5. Add dates; process until well blended.
6. Add honey; process until well blended.
7. Roll into fourteen balls, about 1-inch in diameter each. Roll balls in cinnamon mixture.
• If you don’t have time to soak almonds overnight, you can cover them in water and microwave them for 1 minute. Cool before using.
• Store leftover bites in an air-tight container.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: