You can enjoy these yummy cookie while still having a healthy lifestyle! Enjoy!!
Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies
Total Time: 25 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Yield: 18 servings, 1 cookie each
Nonstick cooking spray
1¼ cups whole wheat flour
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
½ tsp. baking soda
1 scoop Beachbody Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla Flavor
¾ cup thawed apple juice concentrate
½ cup unsweetened applesauce
¼ cup raisins
¼ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly coat baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and Protein Powder in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine apple juice concentrate and applesauce in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Add the apple juice mixture to the flour mixture; mix until just blended.
6. Fold in raisins and cranberries; mix well.
7. Drop by rounded Tbsp. onto prepared baking sheet.
8. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: