LOVE these one pot wonders! This one is a clean source of protein too, a good way to keep the body and lose the hunger.
2 tbsp olive oil or other preferred oil
2 chicken breasts, diced
1 bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
1 onion, halved and then cut into strips
1 head broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
4 cloves garlic or 1 shallot, diced
1 tbsp smoked paprika *
1 tbsp red curry powder*
2 tsp turmeric*
*these are what my hubby and I use- but this is VERY subjective to taste. Add a teaspoon at a time and add more as needed. This is a very adaptable recipe and is meant to be tasted as you go.
1. In cast iron pan or heavy skillet, heat oil until shimmery.
2. Add chicken and brown evenly.
3. If you have a large pan, add veggies. If your pan is too small for everything to fit and not be too crowded, remove chicken and add veggies (but be sure to cook chicken completely).
4. Brown veggies and continue cooking chicken (or brown veggies and add chicken back when they are nice and browned). Add garlic or shallot when slightly browned so they don't burn.
5. When chicken and veggies are fully cooked and browned, add another tablespoon of olive oil and spices.
6. Combine well so spices evenly coat chicken and veg.
7. Serve hot on its own or over rice.
Read more at http://sweetcsdesigns.com/one-pot-paleo-chicken-curry-stir-fry/#cEjiPzAZ7Yq3FYrk.99
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: