CALLING ALL PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS!!!!!!!
Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
1c natural peanut butter
1/4 c honey
1/2 C oats
1/2 c vanilla protein powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix peanut butter, honey, and eggs. Set aside.
3. In a food processor or blender-add oats and protein powder together and blend until mixed well and oats take powder form.
4. Add dry mixture to wet mixture and mix well.
5. Form dough into 12 balls and place on un-greased pan, then push down on each ball in a cross pattern with a fork.
6. Bake at 350 for 12-15 min.
7. Place cookies carefully on cooling rack (they will be VERY crumbly at this point).
8. Place rack in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: