Thanksgiving Dessert Countdown! The smell of this bread baking will bring everyone to the kitchen!
21 Day Fix Containers: 1Y .5O
Total Time: 1 hr. 5 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 45 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 slice each
1 cup almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
4 large eggs, lightly beaten
⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
¾ cup pure pumpkin puree
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
3. Combine eggs and oil in a large bowl; mix well. Add maple syrup and pumpkin; mix well.
4. Add flour mixture to egg mixture; mix until just blended.
5. Place batter in small loaf pan that has been lightly coated with spray.
6. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: