Thanksgiving Desserts Countdown continues! A treat the whole family will love!
Containers: 1Y .5B
Total Time: 20 min
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Yield: 12 servings, 2 cookies each
Nonstick cooking spray
1½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
⅔ cup almond flour
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp. ground cloves
¼ tsp. ground ginger
¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1¼ cups pumpkin puree
⅓ cup maple syrup
¼ cup chopped raw pecans (optional)
24 pecan halves
1. Preheat oven for 350° F.
2. Lightly coat two baking sheets with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine oats, almond flour, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine egg, pumpkin, and maple syrup in a large bowl; mix well.
5. Add flour mixture and chopped pecans to pumpkin mixture; mix until blended.
6. Drop by rounded Tbsp. onto prepared baking sheet; flatten cookies with a spatula. Top each cookie with a pecan half.
7. Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until firm.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: