Pumpkin Protein Muffins
21 Day Fix Containers: .5R .5B/O
Total Time: 28 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 18 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 muffin each
1 large egg
1 large egg white
¼ cup pure pumpkin puree
1 large banana, cut into chunks
½ cup all-natural almond butter
¼ cup pure maple syrup
2 scoops whey protein powder (vanilla flavor, or equivalent)
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1 dash ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare twelve muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with spray.
3. Place egg, egg white, pumpkin, banana, almond butter, and maple syrup in blender; cover. Blend for 30 seconds.
4. Add protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg; cover. Blend until smooth.
5. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake 16 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown and tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Transfer muffins to rack; cool.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: