This pizza recipe makes for a great lunch! Have your kids help you make it! Enjoy!!
Rainbow Veggie Flatbread Pizza
Containers: 1.5G 2Y .5P 1B
Total Time: 23 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 8 min.
Yield: 1 serving
1 6½-inch whole wheat pita (or whole wheat flatbread)
¼ cup marinara sauce, no sugar added
¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
¼ cup chopped orange bell pepper
¼ cup chopped yellow bell pepper
3 Tbsp. chopped green bell pepper
3 Tbsp. chopped broccoli florets
2 Tbsp. chopped red onion
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Place pita on a large baking sheet.
3. Spread marinara sauce evenly on pita. Top evenly with cheese.
4. Starting at the edge of the pita, place an approximately 1½-inch circle of tomatoes around the edge of the whole pita. Continue with a 1-inch circle each orange bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, and broccoli. Make sure each vegetable is touching the previous one. Place onions in the middle.
5. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
6. Slice each pita into 4 slices. Serve immediately.
Tip: Look a marinara sauce that has an ingredient list that does not contain artificial sweeteners, additives, or preservatives.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: