Melt your valentine's heart with these Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries! :) <3 <3 <3
Shakeology Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
Containers: .5P 1.5tsp
½ scoop Chocolate Shakeology
6 Tbsp. melted extra-virgin organic coconut oil, divided use
12 large stemmed strawberries, washed, completely dried
½ scoop Strawberry (or Vanilla) Shakeology
1. Cover large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Combine Chocolate Shakeology and 3 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl; mix until smooth.
3. Grip each strawberry by the leaf and dip ¾ of it into Chocolate Shakeology mixture, swirling to cover. (Chocolate Shakeology mixture can also be applied to strawberries with a knife.) Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining strawberries.
4. Combine Strawberry Shakeology and remaining 3 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl; mix until smooth.
5. Place Strawberry Shakeology mixture in a small re-sealable plastic bag. Squeeze out most of the air; seal top. Cut off one tiny corner of plastic bag.
6. Pipe Strawberry Shakeology mixture in horizontal lines over dipped strawberries.
Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until coating is set.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: