Roasted garlic shrimp makes for an easy sheet pan dinner. Perfect for weekday meals!
Sheet Pan Roasted Garlic Shrimp with Zucchini
Portion Fix Containers: 1G 1R .5tsp
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 33 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
1 Tbsp. olive oil plus 1 tsp.
4 cloves garlic finely chopped
1/2 tsp. dried basil
1/4 tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
4 medium zucchini cut into 1/2-inch slices
1 lb. medium shrimp peeled, deveined
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
1) Preheat oven to 400º F.
2) Line large sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
3) Combine oil, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
4) Place zucchini on pan. Drizzle with half of oil mixture; mix well to coat. Bake for 10 minutes.
5) Add shrimp to pan; mix well.
6) Drizzle with remaining half of oil mixture; mix well. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until shrimp is firm and opaque, and zucchini is tender-crisp.
7) Drizzle with lemon juice and parsley; serve immediately.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: