Easy and delicious summer recipe!! Enjoy!
Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs
Portion Fix Containers: 2Y 1R 1tsp
Total Time: 50 min.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Yield: 4 servings
2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup black beans, drained, rinsed
1 cup corn kernels
1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. olive oil
1½ tsp. chili powder
¼ tsp. ground cumin
¼ tsp. ground smoked paprika
½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt), divided use
½ tsp. ground black pepper, divided use
8 large eggs
2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 400º F.
2. Line large sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
3. Combine sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, bell pepper, beans, corn, oil, chili powder, cumin, paprika, ¼ tsp. salt, and ¼ tsp. pepper in a large bowl; toss gently to blend.
4. Place sweet potato mixture on pan. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
5. Create eight wells in sweet potato mixture. Gently crack an egg into each well. Season eggs with remaining ¼ tsp. salt and remaining ¼ tsp. pepper. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are set.
6. Garnish with cilantro; serve immediately.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: