Enjoy this easy, great smelling, guilt free dessert!
Slow Cooker Baked Apples
Containers: 1.5P 1Y 1tsp
Total Time: 2 hrs. 25 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 2 hrs.
Yield: 5 servings, 1 apple each
5 medium Cortland (or Honey Crisp, Macintosh or Mutsu) apples
½ cup whole wheat flour
½ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
¼ cup coconut sugar
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
2 tbsp. organic grass-fed butter, (or extra-virgin organic coconut oil)
¾ cup water
1. Core apples using an apple corer (or sharp knife).
2. Add water to a 3-quart slow cooker and carefully place apples in slow cooker so that they are standing upright.
3. Combine flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and butter in a small bowl; mix with a fork until crumbly.
4. Fill apples evenly with oat mixture.
5. Cook on low for 2 hours, or until apples are fork tender. Remove apples from slow cooker. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: