These Asian-inspired Hawaiian pork chops are with pineapple and steeped in a slightly sweet and boldly savory glaze you'll love!
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pork Chops
Portion Fix Containers: 1P 1R 1.5Y
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 50 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
Calories: 401 kcal
1/2 cup cold water
3 Tbsp. corn starch preferably GMO-free
1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 Tbsp. raw honey
2 Tbsp. all-natural ketchup, no sugar added
2 8-oz. cans pineapple slices in juice, reserve liquid divided use
3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
nonstick cooking spray
1 lb. raw lean, center-cut pork chops
2 cups cooked brown rice
1 Tbsp + 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
1. Combine water and cornstarch in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
2. Combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, pineapple juice, v vinegar, and garlic in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
3. Add cornstarch mixture to soy sauce mixture; whisk to blend. Set aside.
4. Lightly coat inside of a 3-quart slow cooker with spray.
5. Add half of soy sauce mixture, pork chops, pineapple, and remaining soy sauce mixture; cover. Cook on high for 3 to 3½ hours (or low for 5 to 6 hours), or until pork chops are tender and cooked through.
6. Serve each pork chop with ½ cup rice. Evenly divide sauce and pineapple between pork chops. Sprinkle each with 1 tsp. cilantro.
You can substitute 1½ cups sliced fresh pineapple for canned. Use ½ cup of unsweetened pineapple juice for liquid.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: