Love sweet potato fries? Here’s a healthier way to enjoy them.
Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
Containers: 1Y 2tsp
Total Time: 45 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 40 min.
Yield: 3 servings
2 large yams, peeled, cut into ½-inch thick lengthwise batons
2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp. chili powder
Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) (to taste; optional)
1. Heat oven to 400° F.
2. Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil; toss gently to coat.
3. Season with chili powder and salt; toss gently to coat.
4. Spread potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until brown and tender.
6. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the FREE Clean Eating Challenge today!
Get started today, Join the community here: