These Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites take your average parfait to a whole new level.
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bites
Portion Fix Containers: .5P .5Y .5B .5tsp
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 36 minutes
Servings: 6 Servings
½ cup finely chopped raw almonds
1 tbsp. coconut sugar
1 tbsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil melted
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
¾ cup reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp. raw honey
1½ cups finely chopped fresh strawberries
1) Prepare 6 muffin cups by lining with silicone or parchment cupcake liners. Set aside.
2) Combine almonds, sugar, oil, and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix well.
3) Divide almond mixture evenly between muffin cups. Set aside.
4) Combine yogurt and honey in a small bowl; mix well.
5) Evenly top almond mixture with yogurt mixture and strawberries.
6) Freeze for 6 hours, or until firm.
7) Remove from cupcake liners to serve.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: