Snack time!! 😍
Super Seed Energy Bars
21 Day Fix Containers: .5Y 1O 1tsp.
Total Time: 36 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 21 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 bar each
Nonstick cooking spray
¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
½ cup chopped raw pecans (or walnuts or cashews)
⅓ cup sesame seeds
¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
¼ cup ground flax seeds
¼ cup unsweetened dried cranberries (or unsweetened dried fruit like apricots, blueberries, raisins, or cherries)
¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
¼ cup raw honey
¼ cup sunflower seed butter
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Lightly coat with spray. Set aside.
3. Cook coconut, pecans, sesame seeds, and pumpkin seeds in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until toasted.
4. Place coconut mixture, flax seeds, cranberries, and salt in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
5. Add honey and sunflower seed butter; mix well.
6. Place mixture in prepared pan. Press down hard to pack mixture evenly in pan. (Packing the mixture will prevent the bars from crumbling.)
7. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes. Cool bars completely before cutting.
8. Lift parchment paper from pan; cut into 12 bars.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: