Taco Tuesday!! Enjoy this delicious taco salad recipe!!
Containers: 1.5G 1R 1Y .5B .5tsp
Total Time: 34 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 19 min.
Yield: 4 servings
2 tsp. olive oil
1 lb. raw 93% lean ground turkey
1 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning Blend (or packaged low-sodium taco seasoning)
¼ cup water
Nonstick cooking spray
8 (6-inch) corn tortillas, cut into strips
½ medium ripe avocado
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 dash garlic powder
Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) (to taste; optional)
6 cups shredded lettuce
4 medium tomatoes, chopped
1. Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
2. Add turkey; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until no longer pink.
3. Add taco seasoning and water; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes, or until most water has evaporated. Remove from heat. Set aside.
4. Heat a medium nonstick skillet pan over medium high heat. Lightly coat skillet with spray. Add tortilla strips; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown. Set aside.
5. Mash avocado in a small bowl with a fork.
6. Add lemon juice, garlic powder, and salt (if desired); mix well.
7. Divide lettuce evenly between four serving bowls. Top with turkey mixture, tomatoes, avocado mixture, and tortilla strips; serve immediately.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: