A new way to cook salmon! Perfect for dinner or an appetizer! Enjoy!
Teriyaki Salmon Bites
Total Time: 1 hr. 15 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 5 min.
Yield: 6 servings
¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
2 Tbsp. water
1 thin slice fresh ginger, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 Tbsp. raw honey
1 lb. raw salmon, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
1 tsp. sesame seeds
1 green onion, thinly sliced (for garnish; optional)
1. Combine soy sauce, water, ginger, garlic, and honey in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
2. Add salmon; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 1 hour.
3. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
4. Place salmon in an even layer in saucepan; cook for 2 minutes, turn each salmon cube, cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
5. Place salmon on a serving plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion (if desired). Place a toothpick in each piece of salmon.
(Recipe from Team Beachbody Blog)
Enter below to join my next FREE Clean Eating Challenge!
Enter your name, email address, and why you want to do the challenge or what your eating goals are!
Join the Lead a Happy Life FREE 14 Day CHALLENGE!
Get started today, Join the community here: